Ones I was totally amazed to see that once I connected a Windows 10 machine in the network. Everyone started shouting that they could not reach the internet ?
The phone was red ringing complaints
After a long time I saw the connection between the new machine and the incident ?
Investigating and a bit of internet search delivered me the following :
Windows 10 Configuration settings (DNS issues on network)
1. Run the following command in an elevated command prompt in Windows 7:
netsh interface tcp set global rss=disabled
netsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
netsh int ip set global taskoffload=disabled
2. Disable the Scalable Networking Pack (SNP) in Windows 7 by changing the registry settings as follows:
Perform a full-system backup before you disable the SNP.
If the registry keys do not exist, create them, and then assign the previous values.
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet, and then click
View network status and tasks.
2. In the left pane, click Manage Network Connections.
3. Right-click Local Area Connection, and then click Properties.
4. In the pop-up box, clear the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) check box.
5. Click OK, and then restart your computer.
To enable TCP/IP v6
1. Follow steps 1 through 3 in the previous procedure.
2. In the pop-up box, select the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) check box.
3. Click OK, and then restart your computer.
This action varies depending on your infrastructure router. Consult your manufacturer for further details.
1. Go to your router admin page which should be 192.168.1.1 (confirm with router manufacturer).
2. Navigate to WiFi settings and choose a channel which should comply with your location, for ex: 11. Save.
3. Choose Standard to broadcast WiFi signal as G only not abgn, bgn, gn (If your router is N capable and any PC in your home/office is only G ready). Save.
4. Go to your PC Network and Sharing Center (Windows 7) and Click on Change Adapter Settings, select you WiFi adapter, right click and choose Properties.
5. In pop up window select Configure, in next window click on Advance tab and browse settings there and choose same channel you choose in you router for ex: 11 and the same standard as G not abgn, bgn or gn. Save and Exit.
Method 1 solved the network issues.