Had SharePoint interact with Word QuickParts to do some Field Merging. And this did not get going
So it must have had something to do something with security. After investigating the ULS logs I saw some ‘401’ errors appearing.
Next was to jump to the EventViewer to check it out. And this one was clearly in the middle.
LsaSrv – EventID 6037
Adding this regkey solved all issues
- Go to REGEDIT and open the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\MSV1_0
- Right click MSV1_0 –> New -> Multi-String Value
- Type BackConnectionHostNames and click Enter.
- Right click on newly created value and select Modify.
- Enter the hostname of the site: WEBSITENAME (and on a new line enter the FQDN, WEBSITENAME.domain.com)
- Restart IIS